8.16.2007

Day 1: Again

Well, today is the start of a new walk/run program. i admittedly failed in accomplishing my last 10 week program. The lazy in me won over on that one.

So, I started this morning with a 2 mile walk. I had a couple of running minutes in there but due to the hilly terrain, I walked most of it. I also took out a mile of the 3 mile loop I had mapped out cuz of the hills. Damn hills! Why do they have to be so, so, darn hilly? I'll have to map out a new, less hilly route if I want to actually get some running time in. Don't get me wrong...Id love to tackle to hills. I just need more running miles under my belt in order to do so without dying. Hey, remember, it's only day 1!

So, 2 miles of mostly walking in 40 minutes. Not bad. Could be better. But at least I'm off my butt and doing something right? Right! Bring it on Day 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home